Navigation and Info

There are currently two artists, two posts. Each one is for a different artist, so you can read about each of us and pick which one you'd like to commision.

Once you know what you want, scroll to the bottom and copy our form, to fill out in an e-mail to contacthopes@yahoo.com. Once you send your form, we'll get started. Please send as much info as you can about/for your request, thank you!


((IMPORTANT: Please note, if you request a digital media, we will be e-mailing your piece, and you'll be responsible for printing it out, or getting a nice print made.
If you request a real/traditional media, we'll need your address to mail it. We cover shipping, that's why not all of us do traditional/real.))


Thanks!

So, how does this work?

It's pretty simple, actually. You pick an artist, pick what you want from that artist, and then send a filled-out form to my e-mail. Then, I'll alert whichever artist you chose, and they'll get to work. Once your peice is finished, we'll ask you to pay by putting your total into the Panda Page, and then we'll send you your artwork, whether by e-mail if it's digital, or by shipping if it's real media.

Thanks again!

What are those art medias?

Traditional: Traditional art is done in real life, not on the computer. It might be done with pencils, markers, crayons, etc. Usually it costs more because it's a bit harder to do, and we'd be giving you an original piece.

Digital: Digital art is done on the computer, usually with a tablet. It might be done in MSPaint, which I think most computers have, or it might be done in PhotoShop, or Corel, two very good art programs. Digital art is not that expensive, and we've lowered our prices, because once we e-mail it to you, you'll probably want to get a nice print somewhere.

If you have any questions about a particuliar media, feel free to leave a comment or send us an e-mail! We'll answer as quickly as we can.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Owen's Options~

Hey there!

My name is Owen Ford, and I'm a 14 year old girl. I love to do a lot of things, and art is one of them! I use some odd medias though, like food coloring. You wouldn't believe what can be done with food coloring. I'm home schooled and art is a big part of it, therefore I'll be able to get any commissions done pretty fast! Now, on to what I can do~

((My Requestable Medias~))

[Real Media:]
Sketch (I can do a sketch with a plain pencil or one colored pencil of any color.)
Line art (I can do the lines with a thick black line, thin black line, or any colored pencil.)
Full Picture (Sketch, Line, Color & Background.)
Head shot
Tribal Animal (To see how I do tribal animals please look at my examples.)
(Or combos of any of the above!)

[Digital Art:]
Line art
Coloring Page (I can do it realistically or kind of cartoon-like.)
Full Colored Picture
Reference Sheet (I'll make a guide to your character, basically. E-mail me for more info.)
Colored & Shaded
FULL Picture (Includes a nice background, multiple characters or animals, and everything else.)
(Combos Of Any Of The Above)

((Creatures & Animals I Can Draw~))

I can draw any type of Dog, Wolf, or Canine Species.
I LOVE to draw any type of Cat or Big Cat, or Feline Species.
For Tribal Art, I can do most any animal.

I can try any other animal for my drawings, though I can't guarantee it'd be that good.

((My Prices~))

My pricing varies, as it depends on what you're asking me to draw, how you want it, etc. Prices ranging from $3-$25. Everything is negotiable, as it's for my non-profit, I'll take most any payment. For any full picture though, it's a strict $25 dollars as those are hard for me and take a few days. In general though, if you want to add in more characters/animals, it'd be only an extra dollar per animal.

((My Art Examples~))


Digital Art: Coloring Page/Line Art
Digital Art: Colored & Shaded
Digital Art: Full Picture 1
Digital Art: Full Picture 2
Digital Art: Charcter Reference Sheet

(I'm unable to upload my real media/traditional art examples at this time, hopefully I can soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment