Navigation and Info

There are currently two artists, two posts. Each one is for a different artist, so you can read about each of us and pick which one you'd like to commision.

Once you know what you want, scroll to the bottom and copy our form, to fill out in an e-mail to contacthopes@yahoo.com. Once you send your form, we'll get started. Please send as much info as you can about/for your request, thank you!


((IMPORTANT: Please note, if you request a digital media, we will be e-mailing your piece, and you'll be responsible for printing it out, or getting a nice print made.
If you request a real/traditional media, we'll need your address to mail it. We cover shipping, that's why not all of us do traditional/real.))


Thanks!

So, how does this work?

It's pretty simple, actually. You pick an artist, pick what you want from that artist, and then send a filled-out form to my e-mail. Then, I'll alert whichever artist you chose, and they'll get to work. Once your peice is finished, we'll ask you to pay by putting your total into the Panda Page, and then we'll send you your artwork, whether by e-mail if it's digital, or by shipping if it's real media.

Thanks again!

What are those art medias?

Traditional: Traditional art is done in real life, not on the computer. It might be done with pencils, markers, crayons, etc. Usually it costs more because it's a bit harder to do, and we'd be giving you an original piece.

Digital: Digital art is done on the computer, usually with a tablet. It might be done in MSPaint, which I think most computers have, or it might be done in PhotoShop, or Corel, two very good art programs. Digital art is not that expensive, and we've lowered our prices, because once we e-mail it to you, you'll probably want to get a nice print somewhere.

If you have any questions about a particuliar media, feel free to leave a comment or send us an e-mail! We'll answer as quickly as we can.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Michelle's Art~

'Ello there! I'm Michelle Sims (otherwise known as Sween), I'm fourteen and I absolutely love doing artwork for people! I'm
great with all sorts of mediums, including digital and traditional ones. My specialty is computer artwork, but my traditional
art is top-notch too. Thankfully, my high school teachers don't give much homework so I have plenty of free time to work on requests!
I work quickly and get work done as soon as possible, I pay attention to detail in everything I draw. I make sure everything is as perfect
as possible for the recipient. Thank you for taking interest in donating money to HOPES! Hope you enjoy the art from whichever
artist you recieve it from!



--Possible Requests--

Traditional Media


Sketches- Can do pencil sketches, pen sketches, or pencil crayon sketches.

Inked-Can do inked works, simple black, red, or blue outlines available.

Coloured-Will be coloured with Prismacolor art pencil crayons or Crayola pencil crayons. If I find my crayons or pastels I will
be able to colour with those too.

Full pictures-
Backgrounds and all! Up to seven characters in a full picture!

Headshots or 'Busts'-Just a simple headshot or bust of your character or a specific animal.

Themed picture-If you are buying around a certain holiday, or are sending the picture to a friend for a gift, let me know and I
Will make sure the picture is appropriately themed for the situation/holiday.


Digital Art


Line art- Can do comic book styled lineart, or colouring book styled lineart.

Full coloured picture-Fully coloured picture of an animal of your choice. Vibrant colours and shading will really bring out the
creature you have requested!

Full picture- Background and all! 10 characters or less!

Headshots or 'Busts'-Just a simple headshot or bust of your character or a specific animal.

Themed picture-If you are buying around a certain holiday, or are sending the picture to a friend for a gift, let me know and I
Will make sure the picture is appropriately themed for the situation/holiday.

Speedpainting- A quickly done, but amazing quality digital painting of anything you would like!


---Availiable Species---


I'm very good and specialize in cartoony lions/tigers/felines in general, but am quite advanced for my age in realistic drawings of wolves and big cats. I will try my best to do any species as good as I possibly can! With some practice
and a good refference or two, I can make anything possible for your wants or needs!

...PS I'm really good at skeletal animals, for those you you who may want a Native American or cultured look to their
pictures.


-Prices-


The highest you will ever pay (unless it is negotiated or decided by myself and the buyer) is 20$. The most expensive being a
Full picture speedpainting, as many characters and digitally painting on one or two layers is extremely difficult! My commissions
will vary from 50 cents to 20 dollars, 50 cents being simple head shot sketches, and twenty being the mentioned speed-full picture.



EXAMPLES


I have a ton of examples for you!


A wolf skull headshot speedpaint
The finished version of the last picture, Wolf Skull with feathers and realistic moon
Simple full picture speedpainting
Cartoony Simple full picture
Pencil sketch of the Watchmen character, Rorschach
Semi-realistic speedpainting of Bubastis from Watchmen
Realistic tiger sketch
Cartoony full colour headshot of a jackal
An example of one of my backgrounds
A doodle dump. Shows lineart, quick doodles, and full coloured multi character headshots
Lion lineart
Extremely detailed sketch
Lineart

If you'd like to see my best work, check out this awesome portfolio!
Appologies for the lack or traditional examples, I barely ever scan my sketches anymore.

Once again, thank you for considering buying some of the artwork from Owen, Charlie or me! It is VERY much appreciated!

ALSO-Ask about tattoo designs!

1 comment:

  1. Paintings
    So Nice Article.Its very interesting information.Your blog is good where you have remind famous artist Street Art pioneer Speedy Graphito.I am fan of that.Thanks for

    sharing....

    ReplyDelete